Tuesday 18 June 2013

Week 137: Making a base in an artistic community

Hi Guys!
I'm going to be jamming with a lot of people this summer. I've got a new headquarters at Betahaus Barcelona in Gracia. I've been exchanging English classes for office space. 

Now I'm jamming with collaborators to work on music projects including a covers band, a duo, RedEyeZack Band for October performances as an electric entity; bass, drums, keyboards, guitars and vocals!!

Here are 2 videos that I have left after losing my YouTube channel:

These Are The Days Of Our Lives from RedEyeZack on Vimeo.


Hold Me from RedEyeZack on Vimeo.

I'll be recording and working on creating more professional content with video and sound. There is even a 3D video project which I will keep you up to date on.

Enjoy the summer! I'll be working on my tan;)

PLJ
Zack aka RedEyeZack

No comments:

Post a Comment