Tuesday 12 February 2013

Week 119: Technology as an Accelerator

Hi Guys!
I wanted to do something simple like a slideshow with all those lovely photos that I´m taking. So I uploaded to FLICKR and embedded to my website and blog. Only problem is that people on mobile devices couldn´t see the slideshows! Then I tried with HTML5 but it didn´t work.


Finally good old YouTube and movie maker (free in windows) gave me this result. I played around a little more and added my guitar audio tracks as background music as well as effects and cool transitions between the pictures. I could also add text to some of the pictures. Finally add intro title and credits at the end and voila! You have a more interesting way of looking at photos.


I'm also preparing some Pink Floyd songs for our Jam session this coming Friday 15th Feb. We are planning some gigs and recordings in the coming months.

Look forward to seeing you there and streaming online in the near future.

Zack a.k.a. RedeyeZack



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment