Sunday 9 June 2013

Week 136: Plan B

Hi Guys!

And now for my next gig... Yes, It's free! 


It's a tiny place in Gracia. It can probably fit a maximum of 38 people. There is no P.A. system, mic or even an amp, so it will be completely unplugged! It's a chance for me to play in an intimate space and invite some friends to perform some of the songs with me. I hope that some members of the BAMM covers jam can also take part and help with the singing. 

An informal evening of original music. Come and have a drink with us, a great excuse to catch up with old friends and invite new ones too!!  See Facebook Event

I actually accidentally erased my complete YouTube account of 24 videos for RedEyeZack!!!! Shit can happen with technology, so always have a plan B (and a plan C if you live in Spain;) I've switched over to Vimeo until I find a solution: https://vimeo.com/user18740133

PLJ

Zack aka RedEyeZack


No comments:

Post a Comment