Saturday 2 February 2013

Week 118: Setting up a covers band

Hi Music Lovers!!
This picture was taken in a cocktail bar called 7Sins!!
It's a great place for my first creative video, very glamourous and stylish (coming in the spring). I'm going to perform my own original songs acoustically in small places in Gracia and play with streaming services, so you can watch the gigs live in the comfort of your own armchair. 
Well it's back to work this month (Feb!) Jan was very slow here in Barcelona. The covers band could be good fun but more than this, it's an incentive to practice on set songs. I've been to 2 rehearsal Jams at BAMM. The 1st was a general Jam & the 2nd was a Beatles Hommage. On Feb 15th we have the Pink Floyd night.

I've put my own list of covers together (see below) and I'm planning to name a date in about 2-3 weeks for the session. Let me know which songs you would most like to hear. Finally we have to select 15 from them.

Let me know if you would like to be involved in any way: zackqureshi@gmail.com 

PLJ 
Zack a.k.a. RedEyeZack

No comments:

Post a Comment