Sunday 23 December 2012

Week 112: Watch RedEyeZack's new live video of 'I CAN'T SLEEP TONIGHT'

Cheers!
Cafe del Sol in Gracia, Bcn
Hi Guys!
It's a blistering sunny day 20 degrees C here in Barcelona. I'd like to wish you all a happy Xmas and a wonderful new year!! I'm flying to the UK tomorrow for 2 weeks to catch up with family & friends.
I will be back in Barcelona building my artistic base and moving into a local community full of artists. Thanks for following my music mission project. I will have exciting news for next year as I'm looking to put a band together to play at festivals in the summer.

Here's a video my friend Ajit Dutta took last summer in the backstreets of Brighton. An intimate version of 'I CAN'T SLEEP TONIGHT'.



Enjoy & I look forward to getting on the road and playing for you in 2013.

PLJ (Peace, love & Joy)

Zack aka 'RedEyeZack'

No comments:

Post a Comment