Monday 31 December 2012

Week 113: I love feedback!!

Happy New Year All! 
I'm in the UK for Christmas & New year visiting family and friends... awful weather!!


                                      






 In September 2011, I moved to Barcelona to pursue my songwriting more seriously. I'd love your feedback on these demo songs. I've put a selection of 90-second previews together on soundcloud because I think it's enough to get the feel of a song. And... If you're still listening up to the end of the clip then I must have done my job! ;) 


Enter any comments below the song you're playing and please feel free to send me your top 5 songs by email to: redeyezack@gmail.com 

This is really gonna help me decide which songs to record & perform first.


Previews on Artist website



or here:



All the best for a creative and inspiring 2013! 
PLJ (Peace, Love & Joy) 

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment