Monday 3 December 2012

Week 109: Breakfast Song & Some Stats

Hi Music Lovers!

Here's a recap of things that passed in November.
3000+ video views on my YouTube Channel!
1250+ Blog visits
7000+ Myspace visits

So now I'm starting to work on more video production for 2013. better sound, better quality. And definitely looking to push some creative heights to the next level.
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel to get updates of new videos.

A. I updated my music Biography.
If you would like to describe my music in one sentence, how would you describe it? send your description to redeyezack@gmail.com



C. Here is my 1st Vlog (VideoBlog) as I explain my music development in Barcelona in an informal and intimate way.

D. I also added 4 demo previews of songs which have video that I shot with my iPhone:
Watch this Playlist:




E. I joined a group called 'The Clandestine Arts Centre', we had a theatrical Halloween Party (The best I've ever been to) & I'm meeting other artists and performers to collaborate with. See Blog with pictures here.

Join me for art, music, cinema & upcoming English theatre group starting soon at Clandestine Centre.

It was a busy month and I think December will be more interesting! ;) Have a great Xmas & Happy New Year!!

PLJ (Peace Love & Joy)

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment