Monday 15 April 2013

Week 128: The First Concert

Hi Music Lovers!

Gig at Tea shop. Milestone - 5000 views on this Blog. Wanted - Acoustic Guitarist & Cajon player

It's been a sunny start to April and I'm rehearsing for my 1st gig on Thursday April  18th at TETERIA SALTERIO. I've dug up some old acoustic songs that have never been heard before. They have a folk element and story-line with characters, I thought it would be a good idea to present them at my 1st acoustic solo gig as RedEyeZack. See more info on this reverbnation profile page.



I'm excited about playing to such an intimate group of friends in a very sweet location. I'm a bit of a tea man myself, so what better place than a tea shop to make your first gig as a solo artist.


I've started checking out other places I could play and in the meantime I'm looking for other musicians to jam with and accompany me with these original songs. Another acoustic guitar or Cajon. Please send me an email at redeyezack@gmail.com if you are interested.



The other thing I've just noticed is 5000 views on this blog. That's since I started in October 2012. I've managed to post regularly every week since then. 

Enjoy the sunny weather in Barcelona. If not, get yourself over here!!

Zack aka RedEyeZack

No comments:

Post a Comment